Take a bowl and add 3 tablespoons of sugar, followed by 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon juice each. Blend the three ingredients well. Now apply the mix on your private part and soften the strands of hair. Take wax strips and apply on the area. Pull the strips in the opposite direction of hair growth and you are done! This is one of the best and the most widely used home remedy for removing unwanted hair.
Sugar and Lemon
This is a simpler remedy, one that will work more like a bleaching than a proper wax. The acidic liquid will help to bleach your facial hair, but the acid also scorches the hair follicles, weakening them and slowing down hair re-growth. However, the Vitamin C in lemon juice will provide your skin with the nutrients needed to produce collagen and elastin. It’s one of the best ways to get rid of body hair while keeping your skin healthy!
How to prepare:
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon. You will need about 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of sugar and half a cup of warm water. This will form an acidic liquid that you can apply to your face with your hands.
- Apply it in the direction that the hairs are facing, and let it sit for about 20 minutes. You’ll feel your skin getting stiff and crackling.
- After 20 minutes, wash it off with warm water, using a gentle rubbing motion. This will help to exfoliate your skin and ensure the lemon juice/sugar mixture is absorbed into the follicles.
- Repeat this remedy two or three times a week, and you’ll see hair lightening immediately. Overall body hair growth will decrease after a couple of weeks.