Facial hair is an embarrassing and prominent issue for most of the women, as it causes distress and makes the women lose their confidence and self-esteem. Who doesn’t want to glow with a flawless skin?
Usage of tweezers, waxing, plucking, bleaching, shaving or other hair removal creams will give temporary results but won’t reduce or stop this facial hair. The reason behind this unwanted hair on the face is polycystic ovary syndrome, hormonal imbalance, heredity, adrenal gland disorders, stress, etc.
Choosing laser or any other hair removal treatments will cause some side effects then why not try some natural home remedies to get rid of facial hair effectively.
Here we know about an amazing natural ingredient called turmeric or golden spice. From ancient days onwards, Indian Ayurveda uses turmeric for treating many skin and health issues, including unwanted facial hair.
So, turmeric is a sure shot formula for clearing facial hair to make you feel happy and enjoy the flawless skin, when used regularly.
How Does Turmeric works to Remove Facial Hair?
- Turmeric paste has sticky nature that grabs your skin tight and when we scrub this mix on the skin then it removes the hair from its roots.
- It has antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that help to treat skin problems like acne and other blemishes and also reduce redness and inflammation.
- It helps to inhibit the hair growth with its amazing properties.
- Regular usage will discourage the hair growth on your face but be sure that results don’t expect overnight.
How to use Turmeric for Facial Hair Removal:
Here are some best methods of using turmeric for removing unwanted facial hair. Follow these methods regularly to get complete relief from facial hair.
Method – 1: (Turmeric Paste)
This is a simple paste that is very effective in clearing the facial hair.
- Stir enough water in 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder till it forms a paste.
- Apply it on the clean face as a face mask by concentrating more on the facial area where you have unwanted hair.
- Let it sit for few minutes to get dry completely and remove the mask with the help of a clean cloth dipped in warm water.
- Make sure to give a scrub motion while cleaning the mix on your face through this cloth.
- Finally, splash your face with normal water to close the open pores of the skin.
- Continue applying this turmeric paste for 2 – 3 times a week regularly.