Cracked Heels not only affects the beauty of your foot but also prove to be very painful in intensive cases.These cracks are generally caused by insufficient moisture.The most common reasons for Heel Fissures are mainly walking barefooted, excessive hot showers, prolonged standing, climate, age, medical conditions etc.
Here we have listed few of the best possible solutions that would help you cure this condition of itself.
- Vinegar – 1/2 cup
- Listerine(any mouthwash) – 1/4 cup
- Warm Water – 1/2 cup
- Mix them properly
- Soak your feet in it for 10-15 minutes
- Wipe it off with a clean piece of cloth
- Hydrogen Peroxide – 2 cups
- Hot water – 4 cups
- Foot file or pumice stone
Add hydrogen peroxide to hot water and soak your feet for 20-30 minutes.
Pat your feet dry with a towel and use the foot file to remove the dead skin.
Finally, apply lotion and cover feet with socks.
Leave it overnight and wake up to softer feet in the morning.
- Vicks Vapour Rub
- Luke warm water
- Rub the vicks vapor rub over the cracked regions of your feet.
- Cover it with socks overnight.
- In the morning, wash your feet properly.
- And then pamper your feet by soaking in lukewarm water mixed with salts.
- Stay in there for about 10 minutes and notice the difference.
- Baking Soda – 1/2 cup
- Vinegar – 1 cup
- Luke Warm Water
- Mix the above ingredients.
- Soak your feet for 15-20 minutes.
- Pat them dry with clean towel.
- Warm Water – 12 gallons
- Lemon Juice – 2-3 Tablespoon
- Soak your feet in this mixture for around 20 minutes.
- Pat them dry later.
- Then Scrub it with a soft foot brush to exfoliate the top layers of dead skin.
- Repeat this method on a weekly basis for a good result as lemon juice is a mild acid.