Gut fat is the one of the fat in the abdomen area. Gut fat is the most irritating accumulation of fat around the abdomen region. This is a dangerous health hazard because it can cause many internal problems. The most frequent problems faced by people with Gut fat are high cholesterol, heart stroke, hypertension, heart attack, diabetes and many others. This Gut fat is very stubborn and to shed and will often take many months or years to vanish. You either need to go to the gym, do ab exercises and crunches or choose to do cardiovascular exercises along with a weight loss.
Nothing burns belly fat faster than crunches, which occupy the number one position in fat-burning exercises. Now, it’s time that you start performing this exercise.
How To Do
- Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Alternatively, you can also lift your legs off
- the floor at a 90-degree angle. (See picture).
- Lift your hands and place them behind your head, or keep them crossed on your chest.
- Inhale deeply, and as you lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
- Inhale again as you get back down, and exhale as you come up.
- Do this for 10 times as a beginner.
- Repeat another two to three sets.
2. Twist Crunches:
Once you get used to the regular crunches, modify the basic crunch to get an even more effective tummy exercise.
How To Do
- Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees as you would do in crunches, keeping your feet on the floor.
- You have to lift your upper torso while performing crunches. But, in twist crunches, you have to lift just your
- right shoulder towards the left, keeping the left side of your torso on the ground.
- Again alternatively, lift your left shoulder towards the right, keeping the right side of your torso on the ground.
- Repeat 10 times.
3. Side Crunch:
How To Do
This is same as the twist crunch exercise. The only difference is that you need to tilt your legs to the same side simultaneously with your shoulders. The side crunch focuses on the muscles on your sides.
Make sure you keep your movements steady and slow. The midsection, being a complex area, could hurt if you perform the twists in a hurried fashion.