Lack of moisture in the lips is the main reason to make it dry and chapped. These lips have some small lines which help to determine its health. You can easily make your lips plumper and turn into a smooth and shiny with various natural remedies at home rather than using a lot of lip plumping treatments or devices.
Regular follow – up of these below mentioned natural methods will definitely help you in getting plumped lips without any side effects. Let’s get started with the article.
Best Home Remedies to make Lips Plumper:
Here are some best ways that effectively used to make your lips plumper. Have a look at these methods and try it to get a perfect pout.
Method – 1: (Cinnamon)
When cinnamon applied on the lips then it causes irritation and swelling onto the lips. It also turns the lips into red color but makes sure that not apply cinnamon too much, as it irritates the mouth and throat, causing dryness and irritation.
- First of all, apply some Vaseline (or Aquaphor or any natural oil) all over the lips to prevent dryness.
- Take a small amount of cinnamon powder and use it to rub all over the lips.
- Let this mix stay on your lips for few minutes.
- You may feel irritation and swell on the lips but leave it for few minutes.
- Then wipe off your lips using a clean cloth.
- Now apply more Vaseline on your lips to make them look plump and pout.
- Regular application of cinnamon will help you to get plumper lips.
- Or mix some cinnamon powder in Vaseline or any natural oil to make a fine paste. Apply it on the lips evenly. Leave for 2 – 4 minutes and wipe it off with a clean cloth.
- Also, apply cinnamon oil (or) cinnamon mixed with the honey mix on the lips and massage it in circular motions to boost up your lips.
- Never ever rub the cinnamon too much on the lips, as it causes irritation on the skin and thereby ends up with ugly sore lips.
Method – 2: (Salt with Petroleum Jelly and Cinnamon)
Here cinnamon acts as a plumping serum that irritates the lips and causes swelling to make them plump naturally. Salt exfoliate the skin to dead cells and petroleum jelly moisturizes and hydrates the lips to prevent dry or cracked lips.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon each of cinnamon powder and salt in a bowl.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of petroleum jelly and stir all these ingredients.
- Apply it on the lips and rub it all over the lips till you feel smooth on the lips at night before bedtime.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and wipe off the mix from your lips.
- Now dip a lipstick brush in fresh beetroot juice and use it to paint all over the lips.
- Leave for overnight and apply petroleum jelly as a light coating on the lips after waking up in the morning.
- Continue applying this mix at night before bedtime for a month to get your lips plumped.