There are not a lot of safe, effective and easy to follow pregnancy workout plan’s out there. So I wanted to give you this 4 Week Pregnancy Workout Plan for you to try.
I know that it is overwhelming to think of exercise and eating healthy when you have so little energy, feel so fatigued and huge…….
But I also know that you are freaking out about how fast the weight is piling on and how much your body is changing.
Will it get worse?
Will it ever go back to the way it used to?
Actually, you can totally SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT GAIN.
And you can also totally GAIN LESS WEIGHT.
It’s way simpler than you think.
You have to exercise and eat healthy.
For real though, if you follow a good plan and do the right kinds of workouts because they are not all as effective during pregnancy, you will not ruin your body…… I promise!
The right type of workouts, the right exercise, in the right orders, changing them at the right times coupled with a healthy and balanced nutrition will make you have a BELLY-ONLY PREGNANCY.
Wouldn’t you love to have one of those….
You know, the ones where people are like “OMG, you don’t even look pregnant from behind.” “You are all belly, you haven’t gained weight anywhere else”.
You can still do this my friend! It’s not too late!
Regular women who wanted to enjoy pregnancy more without it ruining their bodies and allowing them to have a healthier and more fit pregnancy.
Benefits of Exercise During Pregnancy:
- Gain less weight.
- Have more energy.
- Feel less fatigued.
- Have less cravings.
- Have a faster and easier labor and delivery.
- Lose your baby weight way faster.
- Less chances of pregnancy-induced diseases like gestational diabetes and thyroid disorders.
- Sleep better.
- Less aches and pains.
In the program, you can expect:
- 2 Versions: 1 for gym use and 1 for HOME USE.
- Every workout comes with pictures and videos of each exercise so you know exactly what to do.
- You can access and view your workouts, pictures and videos from any device (works great on phone so its easy).
- Access to these workouts forever. You can use them in your next pregnancies.
- Quick workouts.
- The workout routines change up every 4 weeks to ensure you don’t plateau.
- You can start at any stage in your pregnancy and the workouts just build on each other.
4 Week Pregnancy Workout Plan Guidelines
- Do 3 resistance based workouts per week.
- Do the same workouts for 4 weeks so your body can get into a routine and make some changes.
- Complement resistance based workouts with 2-3 20-30 minute cardio workouts per week.
- Make sure to hydrate before, during and after workouts.
- Make sure to have a healthy meal with protein and healthy carbs at least an hour before working out.
- Have a post-workout meal ready for immediately after the workout.
- Do 2 rounds (circuits) of each workout per day.
4 Week Pregnancy Workout Plan
- 15 Squats
- 15 Shoulder Presses
- 15 Deadlifts
- 15 Lateral Raises
- 15 Stationary lunges per side
- 15 Upright Rows
- 15 Lateral Lunges per side
- 15 Dips
- 15 Stability Ball Leg Curls
- 15 Tricep Kickbacks
- 15 Plie Squats
- 15 Dumbbell Overhead Extensions
- 15 Reverse Lunges per side
- 15 Dumbbell Bicep Curls
- 15 Plank Straight Leg Kicks per side
- 15 Hammer Curls
- 15 Curtsy Lunges per side
- 25 squats
- 25 Shoulder Presses
- 25 Deadlifts
- 25 Lateral Raises
- 25 Stationary lunges per side
- 25 Upright Rows
- 25 Lateral Lunges per side
- 25 Dips
- 25 Stability Ball Leg Curls
- 25 Tricep Kickbacks
- 25 Plie Squats
- 25 Dumbbell Overhead Extensions
- 25 Reverse Lunges per side
- 25 Dumbbell Bicep Curls
- 25 Plank Straight Leg Kicks per side
- 25 Hammer Curls
- 25 Curtsy Lunges per side
I hope you try this 4 Week Pregnancy Workout Plan.