It’s lunch time, but you know there’s nothing good waiting for you in your lunch box. You could eat out, or you could scarf down the scraps you packed early this morning, but you know you’ll probably be hungry again by 1 p.m.
Does that sound like you?
1. Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps: It’s filled with the good stuff, like edamame and carrots, plus the lean turkey meat will give you a surge of energy from all that protein! This dish contains 30 grams of protein total, making it a go-to lunch for any week day.
2. Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wrap: At 50 grams of protein, your body will rejoice when you feed it this nutritious wrap, filled with tomatoes, onions, celery, chicken and nonfat Greek yogurt.
3. Skinny PB Banana Wrap: This wrap is scrumptious at 13 grams of protein and 12 grams of fiber, plus the peanut butter and banana will stick to your stomach, keeping you full longer! We can’t argue with facts like that!
4. Greek Quesadilla: Part Mexican, part Greek, this quesadilla is melt-in-your-mouth good, and only 348 calories per serving. Get ready to stock up on your protein, because this bad boy contains 44 grams!
5. Brownie Batter Protein Smoothie: Only have a couple minutes for lunch today, but need to scarf down something that will keep you full? Try this high-protein smoothie. It’s sweet, creamy and contains 24 grams of protein!
6. Berry Smoothie Bowl with Toasted Coconut: Do you like light, fruity meals that don’t weigh you down but still keep you full? This smoothie bowl fits the bill, plus it’s super easy to throw together before work.
7. Skinny Baked Burrito: Throw this meal together the night before and heat it up for lunch today. Your co-workers will be jealous when you pull this burrito out of the microwave! At 38 grams of protein per burrito, it will keep you full and happy long after the mid-afternoon slump hits your desk mates.
8. Clean Eating Chipotle Chicken Bowl: When you’re tempted to visit the Chipotle down the street for lunch, make this Chipotle chicken bowl instead! The ingredients are all-natural, low-sodium and super high in protein.